As a kid I have great memories of spending a few birthday parties at Chuck E. Cheese’s. Pizza, video games, and skee-ball, what’s not to love! The tradition has continued, as we recently took our 4-year old son and a few of his friends to Chuck E. Cheese’s for a night they won’t soon forget.
We’ve got a few Chuck E. Cheese locations to choose from in the LA area, and tonight we chose their Torrance location which was right off the 405 and easily accessible for us.
A greeter ushered us into the play area, but before we could get started he stamped the arms of everyone in our family with a number in black light ink. They check everyone’s arm that leaves so to make sure every child’s number matches up to the parent or guardian they arrived with. This is an ingenious and unobtrusive way to provide a safer environment for families.
Once inside the kids ran immediately to the video games and we ordered the pizza and drinks. There was plenty of room to spread out and when the pizza arrived we finally saw the kids again. We ordered a veggie and cheese thin crust and both were very good.
Chuck E. Cheese wants to help you celebrate Father’s Day this year and is offering exclusive offers and fun activities for the whole family, including a Father’s Day Deal (1-Topping Large Pizza, 4 Soft Drinks, 30 Tokens and FREE Small Wings for $29.99), a special chance for dad in the Ticket Blaster, a family in-store tournament and exclusive Father’s Day Sweepstakes!
Just post to your social profile to enter the Sweepstakes—details below:
· Use the hashtags #DadHacks and #Sweepstakes for a chance to win a family vacation to Great Wolf Lodge, along with other summertime fun prizes!
· The “Dad Hacks” Sweepstakes will run from June 6-30th; Grand Prize, First Prize and Second Prize winners will be announced on July 1st.
· Grand Prize (valued at $3,000): getaway vacation for Dad, courtesy of Great Wolf Lodge
· First Prize (ARV $750): (1) GoPro Hero Silver Edition and (1) Drone
· Second Prize (ARV $200): (1) $200 Chuck E. Cheese’s Gift Card
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Chuck E. Cheese’s. The opinions and text are all mine.