We hope you are enjoying a wonderful holiday weekend and we are thankful for so much this year including our awesome readers who inspire and motivate us to continue to bring you interesting projects and articles that we think you’ll like.
In this tradition we asked a former intern of ours at Charles & Hudson, Lauren Chorpening, to pull together a must-see list of Thanksgiving tables for kids and she came through! She’s a designer and with her sharp eye and great taste she tracked down these amazing Thanksgiving tables that any kid would love to sit down at (which is no small feat).
Take the stigma away from the kids table. By making a fun, interactive and beautiful setting, children (not to mention adults) will happy to take a place at the kids table on Thanksgiving. For inspiration, take a look at how the following families made Turkey Day cool and crafty for their young guests:
1. Hostess Blog makes paper goods and frosting the showstoppers for this fresh and cool table setting.
2. The orange and brown aesthetic and fun accessories that Frog Prince Paperie uses to dress their kids table make this setting a place that kids will be proud to sit at.
3. Style Notes creates a whimsical atmosphere with gingham and pennant elements.
4. This mom from The Savvy Mom’s Guide goes above and beyond to make a magical Thanksgiving setup outdoors.
5. Lisa Storms has a great selection of crafts to decorate a fun and colorful kids table for Turkey Day.
6. The Hostess Blog makes paper goods and frosting the showstoppers for this fresh and cool table setting.
We’d love to see how your kids tables turned out! Please send them over!